Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial management of company's plant in St. Louis.
• Provide financial support for the construction and commissioning of the new plant in St. Louis, including budgeting, forecasting, and cost control.
• Ensure accurate and timely recording of project transactions including monitoring project questions & reimbursements.
• Prepare and analyze project financial reports, including project performance reports, cash flow projections, and variance analysis.
• Ensure accurate and timely recording of project transactions in the accounting system, including monitoring project expenses, revenues, and capital expenditures.
• Coordinate with project managers and other stakeholders to review and approve project-related purchase orders, invoices, and payment requests.
• Assist with the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports, ensuring compliance with accounting policies and procedures and relevant accounting standards.
• Work collaboratively with the finance team to ensure accurate and timely completion of month-end and year-end closing activities, including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and accruals.
• Participate in ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required, CPA or CMA preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of progressive accounting or finance experience, preferably in a manufacturing or construction environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues effectively.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP.
• Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
• Experience with government grant reporting and/or project management will be beneficial.
• $90-120,000 plus bonus
• Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits that start quickly – the first of the month after hire
• Tax-advantaged health savings and spending accounts (when applicable)
• Wellness Incentive Program to lower your health insurance cost
• Generous Leave and FMLA policies
• Prescription program that provides most generic maintenance medications at no cost (including Insulin products & EpiPens)
• 401k eligibility from day one of employment with a generous company matching contribution. 100% vested after one year of service
• Employee Student Loan Assistance Program
• Free membership to a program that offers various discounts for travel, entertainment, groceries, and much more
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Director of Finance (1635)
This client will be adding a Director of Accounting and Finance to partner with company leadership and build out the systems, processes and teams nece ....