Finance Manager (1637)
The Finance Manager will report to the Family Office CFO, but on a daily basis will work with others in the Family Office and perform the following activities for the various family-controlled entities (e.g.investment partnerships, operating businesses, trusts, airplanes and other assets) and individual family members:
- Work with outside accountants and legal counsel to develop and implement income and gift/estate tax planning strategies
- Prepare analysis of transactions (e.g. cash flow from the sale of a Client portfolio company)
- Maintain detail partnership accounting records (e.g. income, expenses, basis of investments, contributions, withdrawals, capital accounts) for investments partnerships and operating businesses
- Prepare financial statements and financial reports
- Prepare cash flow forecasts
- Prepare checks and/or wire/ACH forms to pay expenses, fund charitable contributions and gifts, and to fund investments
- Assemble data and other information needed by outside accountants to prepare tax returns and quarterly estimated tax payments
- Maintain files of legal documents
- Assist in the implementation of new software packages to facilitate the accurate and efficient performance of the above activities
- Special ad hoc projects as requested by CFO of family office
- Work closely with supporting team to handle the daily tasks of the office while individually contributing to the various functions of the office and family
Education and Experience Requirements
- BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA, either active or inactive status, MS Acctg or MBA preferable or other Financially based certifications
- A minimum of 3 years of aggregate experience in public or private accounting, investment firm and/or industry with specific interest in privately held or partnership-oriented businesses
- A general understanding of corporate, partnership and tax experience is a plus
- Experience working with high net worth or complex family situations is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Word) Hands on experience with PC accounting packages (e.g. Quicken) is a plus
Compensation, Location and Benefits:
This role will be compensated with a base salary range of $90-125,000 commensurate with candidate experience, annual bonus, holidays, vacation, benefits package including 401k with employer match, and paid parking. This role is a in office position located in the clients headquarters in Clayton. This is a highly team work oriented environment and the ability to maintain confidentiality regarding family office business.
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Sr IT Financial Analyst (1639)
Our client is seeking a seasoned Senior IT Finance Analyst to join the finance team, focusing on IT financial management and analysis with a dotted li ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....