Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt investments in traditionally underserved, rural, or distressed markets. The Analyst works with the deal team leads to create and present investment memorandums and financial models for committee review and manage portfolio companies post-close. Additionally, the Analyst leads various internal investment and fund data reports for senior investment team members. Working closely with senior team members, the Analyst will:
- Evaluate potential equity and/or debt investments in operating companies in various industries, which provide a measurable impact alongside financial return.
- Meet with management and conduct on-site due diligence as part of the investment process. This entails travel across the United States 0-3 days per month.
- Work on deal teams during the due diligence process, underwriting, and closing of various types of transactions including subordinated debt, senior debt, venture capital, growth equity
- Prepare financial models and helping craft and pitch investment presentations for internal committee approval
- Work with senior deal team members in portfolio-company monitoring activities (i.e. quarterly reviews, board calls, follow-on investments).
- Be a point-of-contact for existing portfolio companies.
- Work with legislative and compliance team to capture investment impact and job data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field
- 1 + years of relevant work experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Financial analysis and modeling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Be a self-starter who is eager to grab responsibility and assignments
Base salary range up to $65,000 plus a generous annual bonus and full benefits.
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Director of Finance (1635)
This client will be adding a Director of Accounting and Finance to partner with company leadership and build out the systems, processes and teams nece ....
VP Income Tax Compliance & Planning (1636)
The Vice President, Income Tax Compliance/Planning will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of income tax compliance, ensuring the company' ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....