Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of the site while complying with company financial standards. Also prepares statistical information and operating data for the SAP system including cost, tax reporting and capital spending.
Support ESH Compliance:
• Provide safe work environment
• Attend safety meetings and complete all required training
• Support site quality systems
• Perform job safely, in an environmentally responsible manner and in accordance with all cGMP requirements
• Participate in ESH program
• Prepare journal vouchers and turnaround documents
• Prepare variance analysis for management review
• Prepare and submit operating costs to headquarters
• Prepare and submit governmental agency reports as needed
• Maintain and control capital reporting process for operations and engineering departments
• Develop monthly cost reporting budgets, forecasts and fixed asset controls
• Prepare local personal and real property tax reports
• Assist plant personnel in the resolution of financial questions
• Provide assistance for computer applications: Word, Excel, Access
Budgeting & Forecasting:
• Prepare and execute variety of assignments relative to cost or asset accounting
• Develop and implement systems and controls to support sites strategic plan
• Maintain master files of current budgets and standards
• Monthly reconcile inventory account balances for raw materials, work in process, finished goods and packaging materials
• Report monthly cycle count accuracy
• Work with plant and headquarters to meet specified inventory targets
Education and Experience:
• B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance
• Three to five years’ broad experience in plant or manufacturing facility to obtain necessary skills in cost accounting, payroll, accounts payable, fixed assets and budget forecasts.
• Knowledge of plant / manufacturing operations and systems, SAP preferred
• Complete familiarity and understanding of general ledger and financial statements, exposure to financial standards and audit procedures
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
• Self-starter, results oriented and flexible to change
• Excellent written skills
• Competency in accounting fundamentals
• Ability to safely exit the plant in the event of an emergency
Travel: Up to 25%
$80-100,000 plus bonus
Location: Greater Kansas City Metro Area
• Medical, dental, vision, and life benefits that start quickly – the first of the month after hire
• Tax-advantaged health savings and spending accounts (when applicable)
• Wellness Incentive Program to lower your health insurance cost
• Generous Leave and FMLA policies
• Prescription program that provides most generic maintenance medications at no cost (including Insulin products & EpiPens)
• 401k eligibility from day one of employment with a generous company matching contribution. 100% vested after one year of service
• Employee Assistance Program
• Student Loan Assistance
• Free membership to a program that offers various discounts for travel, entertainment, groceries, and much more
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
(2)Senior F/A Deal side
The Financial Associate will have a meaningful role in supporting acquisitions and divestitures of portfolio businesses. This ....
Finance Manager (1637)
The Finance Manager will report to the Family Office CFO, but on a daily basis will work with others in the Family Office and perform the following ac ....
Plant Controller (1641)
The Plant Controller is responsible for all accounting functions for the plant to include: financial reporting, maintenance of an adequate system of a ....