Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting, general ledger account analysis and reconciliation. Areas of involvement will also include researching accounting issues, filing periodic state sales and use tax reports, and assisting with monthly financial reporting, including forecasting and budgeting. The candidate must possess strong time managements and analytical skills, attention to detail, and solid communication abilities.
The Senior Accountant will work closely with many different team members throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or similar field of study.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (within manufacturing is a plus).
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintain or assist in reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Month-end journal entries and month-end / annual close procedures
- Accounting for expense reporting (account coding, fixed asset capitalization, receipts)
- Payroll accounting on bi-weekly payrolls
- Maintain company fixed asset and depreciation records
- Review weekly check registers, including some International locations
- Real Estate entities monthly accounting and reporting
- Work with International locations to receive monthly Trial Balances
- Assist in annual budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist in conversion and migration to new ERP system
- Assist with the development and on-going maintenance of dashboard reporting, flash reports, KPIs, financial metrics and ratios and other relevant reporting
- Assist in weekly review of accounts payable check run
- Compile, review, and complete periodic state sales and use tax reports and payments
- Assist with other regulatory compliance matters as they arise such as Census, payroll/employment questionnaires, etc.
- Review processes involving but not limited to: internal procedures and controls, reporting through use of new ERP system and other tools, and other areas as needed to drive efficiencies and improvements
- Assist in preparation of documentation for external auditors
Base salary range $55,000 – $75,000 plus bonus and full benefits
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Director of Finance (1635)
This client will be adding a Director of Accounting and Finance to partner with company leadership and build out the systems, processes and teams nece ....
Plant Controller (1641)
The Plant Controller is responsible for all accounting functions for the plant to include: financial reporting, maintenance of an adequate system of a ....
VP Income Tax Compliance & Planning (1636)
The Vice President, Income Tax Compliance/Planning will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of income tax compliance, ensuring the company' ....
Accounts Payable Specialist (1640)
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable Manager in executing all aspects of the accounts payable function w ....