Staff Accountant (1626)
– Base salary range $44,000 – $55,000 plus bonus
– Successful company with excellent career growth potential
- Process credit card expenses
- AP paid invoice match to check copy
- 3-way match accounts payable
- Order taking and invoicing for a small associated company
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies
- AP Filing
- AR corrections
- Review vendor statements
- Assist with other management items as needed
- Experience / Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or 5+ years experience in accounting
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Experienced using AS400, QuickBooks accounting software a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Benefits include Simple IRA with Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Paid Vacation and Holidays.
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Director of Finance (1635)
This client will be adding a Director of Accounting and Finance to partner with company leadership and build out the systems, processes and teams nece ....