VP Income Tax Compliance & Planning (1636)
The Vice President, Income Tax Compliance/Planning will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of income tax compliance, ensuring the company’s adherence to applicable tax laws and regulations. This critical role requires a deep understanding of tax principles, excellent managerial abilities, and the capacity to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external advisors. Your expertise will be essential in maintaining accurate and timely tax filings while minimizing taxes for our partners. This role will report to the Head of Tax with the opportunity for future advancement based on demonstrated abilities.
- Tax Return Preparation: Oversee internal and outsourced preparation of federal and state partnership income tax returns and workpapers. Ensure the accurate and timely submission of all tax filings.
- Tax Compliance Strategy: Maintain and establish policies, procedures, and controls to ensure accurate and timely filing of all required tax returns. Conduct regular reviews of tax compliance processes to identify potential areas for improvement and risk mitigation.
- Tax Planning and Optimization: Collaborate with Head of Tax, fund structuring team and external tax advisors to identify tax-saving opportunities and implement strategies that minimize taxes while maintaining compliance.
- Estimated Taxes: Annually compute taxable income estimates for investor level entities.
- Internal Team Management: Lead and mentor tax team, providing guidance, training, and feedback to ensure the department’s effectiveness and professional development.
- Risk Management: Identify potential tax risks and implement strategies to minimize exposure.
- Tax Research: Stay abreast of changes in tax laws, regulations and tax compliance requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related degree. A master’s degree and/or CPA designation preferred, but not required.
- Proven experience (10+ years) in income tax compliance/planning including some experience with partnership taxation. Experience with a public accounting firm a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local income tax laws, regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in tax software and Microsoft Office suite. Familiarity with ONESOURCE tax preparation software a plus.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....