Director of Finance (1635)
The Director of Accounting and Finance leads the day-to-day accounting and finance activities of the accounting department, maintaining accurate financial records and orchestrating robust financial analyses and timely financial reporting. The Director of Accounting and Finance will also assist in the creation of business plans and financial projections, the critical analysis of financial and operational performance as compared to projections and work with Operations teams to understand business trends, identify key drivers of financial performance and quality outcomes and identify and oversee implementation of measurable strategies to achieve strong operational and financial outcomes. The Director of Accounting and Finance will also be responsible for revenue cycle management.
- Develop the accounting and finance organization.
- Evaluate, select, implement, and oversee key enterprise systems for accounting, billing, revenue cycle management and electronic health information management.
- Recruit, hire and manage accounting and finance teams that build upon the strong culture, Core Values, and working relationships across the companies and are focused on business growth. Serve as a senior leader who emphasizes an organization focused on continuous quality improvement in all aspects.
- Direct and lead all accounting functions for numerous operating businesses to include ownership and oversight of the general ledger, full cycle accounting, revenue cycle management and cash management.
- Guide the preparation and issuance of internal and external reports on a timely basis; examples include balance sheets, income statements and cash flow projections on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- In partnership with executive leadership, generate and execute business strategies with specific focus on financial performance, quality metrics, and consumer experience.
- Collaborate with the President and operational leaders to prepare budgets and financial forecasts for each operating business and monitor financial and operational performance against targets, reporting favorable and unfavorable trends and making recommendations for action.
- Gain a deep understanding of population health trends and quality and financial targets and develop data analytics to capture and demonstrate outcomes and trends and provide meaningful and actionable business performance information.
- Create, execute, and oversee an internal controls framework including a testing environment to ensure controls are functioning as intended.
- Safeguard the organization’s assets and ensure compliance with all relevant State, Federal and other regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Work directly with third-party audit, tax and accounting firms to ensure timely and accurate reporting and filings.
- Communicate timely and effectively with management on financial and operational issues as they arise.
- Review contracts, purchase agreements, and other financial arrangements to ensure compatibility with business goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree preferred.
- CPA required, Big 4 or large regional/national firm experience preferred.
- 10 years of experience with 5+ years of accounting and/or financial leadership experience, Healthcare experience preferred.
- Top notch technical skills in general ledger accounting, financial reporting, revenue cycle management and internal controls.
- Extensive experience with complex Excel modeling.
- Ability to be very ‘hands-on,’ creating the financial infrastructure for a new enterprise, before evolving into a leader of a team as the company progresses from start-up to established, growing enterprise.
- Superior organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to translate complex data into digestible executive level reports.
- Familiar with financial reporting layouts and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, and KPI metric visualizations.
- Accountable; collaborative; high integrity; focused on company culture.
- Passion to achieve results through self-motivation, initiative and proactive approach to problem solving with a sense of professional curiosity, the desire to learn new things and to find / recommend solutions to problems. Experience in lean operations or similar continuous improvement preferred.
- Initiative – willing to go above and beyond to ensure the needs of the organization are met in accordance with the Company’s Core Values.
- Ability to work accurately and calmly under pressure, meet deadlines and communicate in a clear, accurate, efficient, and professional manner (both written and verbal).
- Strong presentation skills and proven ability to synthesize financial and operational data and KPIs into concise presentations.
- Must exhibit and promote a high level of integrity, customer service, collaboration, curiosity and friendliness towards all team members and colleagues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs with advanced Excel skills
- Comfort operating and learning accounting and revenue cycle management systems / ERP systems and databases
This position requires approximately 5-10% travel. Travel may be local or overnight.
- $130-170,000 plus bonus incentives and excellent benefit package.
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
(2)Senior F/A Deal side
The Financial Associate will have a meaningful role in supporting acquisitions and divestitures of portfolio businesses. This ....