Financial Associate (1642)
The Financial Associate will have a meaningful role in supporting acquisitions and divestitures of portfolio businesses. This will include modeling of return expectations, financial forecast modeling, sales data base analysis, customer and product line trend analysis, cost analysis, assistance/support of quality of earnings reviews, data room preparation and/or review, coordinating due diligence requests, assisting with the coordination of lender due diligence, and participation in investment committee discussions/presentations. It will not just be the preparation of such analyses that will lead to the candidate’s success but rather the evaluation and insights around turning the data into actionable information.
The Financial Associate will also have a meaningful on-going management/management support role. Support activities in this area could include reviewing monthly operating results, participating in monthly Operations Review meetings and quarterly President’s Forum meetings (i.e. Board Meetings), annual business plan evaluation, analysis of capital expenditure projects, assisting with the implementation of the automated financial reporting package, add-on acquisition support (see descriptions above) and other special projects (including preparation of bridge and sales analyses).
One of the foundations of success at this entity is a team approach. The Financial Associate’s ability to work and collaborate in this team environment will be critical to his/her ultimate success.
The Financial Associate will report directly to the CFO but will work closely with VP’s of Finance and the Corporate Controller who also report to the CFO.
- As a condition of employment the candidate will be required to sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement.
- Travel Estimated at 15% to 20%.
- BS/BA from a credible institution in accounting or finance is required.
- A minor/second major in systems or applied math is a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of experience post-graduation,
- Strong Excel and data analysis/BI skills,
- General accounting and financial analysis skills,
- Cost accounting experience is a plus,
- Public accounting experience is a plus,
- M&A or underwriting experience, preferably involving due diligence is a plus,
- Experience working with manufacturing or distribution businesses is a plus,
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Driven with a strong work ethic
- The compensation for this position will be influenced by the market place and the current experience of the candidate. The position will carry an attractive base salary and will be eligible for an annual bonus, depending upon the achievement of defined business and personal objectives. In addition, the position will be eligible for bonuses that are paid upon the divestiture of portfolio businesses.
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Sr IT Financial Analyst (1639)
Our client is seeking a seasoned Senior IT Finance Analyst to join the finance team, focusing on IT financial management and analysis with a dotted li ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....