Plant Controller (1641)
The Plant Controller is responsible for all accounting functions for the plant to include: financial reporting, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, internal controls designed to mitigate risk, budgeting and forecasting, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles. The position is also responsible for human resource administrative duties related to benefits, employee support and compliance. This position is a key member of the plant management team. The position will have a heavy focus on leading multi-location teams as related to an ongoing ERP implementation project.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, act in manner serving others, and develop strong relationships through open communications.
The position reports directly to the Corporate Controller and will a strong partnership with the Plant Manager and the rest of the plant management team.
Key Job Responsibilities / Results:
- Provide timely and accurate financial information and performance measurements to management (month end close, annual close, ad hoc reporting)
- Monitor and report variances to plan, projections, and key effectiveness measures
- Provide direction and process support for accounts receivables, accounts payable & payroll
- Provide financial analysis and guidance for capital investments
- Develop cost rates and revisit on a regular basis
- Monitor proper valuation of inventories
- Provide financial support for pricing and quoting strategies
- Participate in the development of operational plans in accordance with overall financial goals
- Assist in design and implementation of accounting systems as required
- Support the annual audit and tax preparation activities
- New hire and separation of team members documentation and processing
- Effective communication skills to internal team members and external partners
- Manage and execute continuous improvements on processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Problem Solving — Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Innovative – Generating innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with work problems and opportunities; generate competitive intellectual property.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Follows procedures, ensures high-quality output, takes action.
- Customer Focus – Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organizational needs.
- Interpersonal Savvy — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in finance or accounting field progressing into leadership roles
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in finance or accounting
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship and must be an eligible U.S. Person
- Experience operating in a traditional or additive manufacturing organization preferred
- Experience within commercial space, aerospace, or defense industry considered a plus
- CPA/MBA a plus
- Advanced computer skills with high proficiency in excel spreadsheets
- Working in financial reporting and ERP systems
- People management
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities to exceed employee expectations
- Work independently, strong work ethic, is self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to lead and work on cross-functional teams to support the core business, ensuring quality products are delivered on time
- Computer aptitude (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language
- Must be a team player and willing to learn new skills and concepts
Compensation: $100-140,000 plus bonus and corporate benefit package
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Sr IT Financial Analyst (1639)
Our client is seeking a seasoned Senior IT Finance Analyst to join the finance team, focusing on IT financial management and analysis with a dotted li ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....