Is Your Business Prepared for the New Year?
It’s that time of the year again—it’s time to make sure your business has all its ducks in a row to start the new year. You’ve used December to reflect on the past year and now, in this last week of December, it’s time to focus on your company’s new goals for the upcoming year. It’s time to evaluate things by cleaning house, making sure those financial reviews are completed and getting ready for success in 2012. With that in mind, here is a list of some items to consider:
- What projects could you reorganize to save time and improve efficiency?
- What times are your employees most productive and how do you use that specific time?
- What do you need to do to get your business in the best shape possible?
- How could you better organize your office?
- Does your marketing calendar and budget make sense for 2012?
- Are you utilizing your case studies and accomplishments to best represent your business?
We’ve all heard the saying that those who fail to plan, plan to fail, which is why it is so vital to use this last week of 2011 to adequately prepare for 2012. We hope that this short checklist will help make your 2012 planning easier.
From all your friends at Burchard and Associates, Happy New Year and best of luck in 2012!