Tax Manager (1645)
The Tax Manager will be responsible for US international tax and global transfer pricing. Will also work with the Tax Director on a wide range of planning and compliance activities.
Furthermore, you will assist with the tax provision, perform research as needed for tax planning opportunities, assist with due diligence for M&A opportunities and assist with special projects. And while the primary focus of your role is US international tax and transfer pricing, at times you may be called upon to assist with other areas of tax, including federal and state tax.
- Assist with the preparation of the tax provision, tax return and estimated payments for the following items:
- Subpart F
- Foreign branch
- Foreign Tax Credit
- Preparation of US and local transfer pricing documentation
- Transfer pricing calculations and transaction analysis
- Assist with the compilation of data for external audits
- Assist with Special Projects
- Assist with analysis as needed during development and implementation of tax planning
- Document tax policies and procedures
- Assist with other tax department activities when needed
- Advanced degree, or Bachelor’s degree with Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Minimum of 5 years tax related experience
- Project management experience
- Strong skills with Excel and/or other Data Analytics tools
- Enjoys developing new relationships and working with others outside of the tax department
Compensation & Benefits:
- $100-128,000 base salary plus bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) plan that includes a company match on your contribution and an annual company contribution that is tied to company performance
- Onsite wellness clinic
- Employee Personal Assistance Program
- Dental, medical, vision and short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays, personal time, and vacation
- Annual Achievement Award
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Accounts Payable Specialist (1640)
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable Manager in executing all aspects of the accounts payable function w ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....