Senior Tax Accountant (1644)
The Senior Tax Accountant will be responsible for supporting audits across various taxing jurisdictions, conducting research for audit inquiries, and aiding in the development and execution of tax planning strategies.
- Collecting necessary documentation for income tax and indirect tax audits.
- Gather, assess, and process financial accounting data to create monthly accruals and reconcile accounts.
- Collect data for preparing federal, state, and international income tax returns, collaborating with external parties for review.
- Conduct tax research and prepare requested memos and documentation.
- Manage and update tax depreciation schedules.
- Collaborate with external accountants to complete transfer pricing studies and prepare related intercompany journal entries.
- Assist in preparing schedules for quarterly and annual tax provision calculations, including income tax payable and deferred tax account roll forwards.
- Contribute to maintaining the corporate tax calendar, overseeing the Tax department’s responsibilities encompassing income tax, property tax, sales tax, unclaimed property, business licenses, and annual reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
- A minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience with a mix of public accounting and publicly traded company work history is required
- CPA eligible
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Masters of Taxation
- CPA certification
- 4-6 years tax related work experience
Behavioral Traits for Success:
- Ability to document and support conclusions.
- A disciplined, conscientious, hands-on approach.
- High quality and precise work.
- Getting it ‘done right’, with no mistakes, is key.
- Decisions are made based on facts.
- Corporate Office located St. Louis, MO
- Transparent communication – explain your methods, how data is used and applied.
- Available and willing to address concerns and questions.
- Trust your teammates and work together to achieve common goals. Seek the opinions of others. Take accountability for your actions.
- Acknowledge success, recognize individual and team contributions, and have fun along the way.
Your Performance Will Be Measured On:
- Meeting deadlines and generating tax savings.
- Meeting statutory compliance and internal deadlines related to compliance.
- $75-90,000 plus bonus and excellent corporate benefits
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Accounts Payable Specialist (1640)
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for supporting the Accounts Payable Manager in executing all aspects of the accounts payable function w ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....