Senior Accountant (1659)
The Senior Accountant reports to the Manager-Accounting & Payroll and plays a pivotal role in maintaining the financial health and integrity of the organization. This person will help lead many of the general accounting and financial reporting functions for the entire organization that result in reporting complete and accurate financial statements on a timely manner. This individual will help the Accounting & Financial Management leadership build out efficient and standardized accounting and financial reporting processes. This includes developing, implementing, and/or maintaining accounting processes to consistently, accurately, and completely account for the numerous transactions in a timely and controlled-risk manner. Additionally, this individual will be aligned with a Regional Operation Manager and support P&L Reviews and other financial requests. Individual will prepare, reconcile, and analyze the underlying financial data, records, and support to the reported balances in the accounting system ledger. Individual will assist in ensuring that all accounting policies, procedures, and controls are strictly adhered to throughout the organization. This position ensures the accurate compilation, analysis and reporting of accounting data and acts as liaison between the Company and external parties (e.g. vendors, customers, investors, auditors, or other service professionals).
- Execute on month end closing process activities, including the recording of journal entries.
- Monitor various aspects of the Revenue Cycle process, including recognizing Revenue and updating A/R.
- Prepare journal entries for non-routine transactions
- Record and reconcile payroll journal entries to the General Ledger.
- Analyze and reconcile all general ledger accounts and ensure all transactions are properly supported with detailed records, such as valid, binding contracts.
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistences in general ledger accounts.
- Manage and maintain various schedules outside of the ERP.
- Prepare complete and accurate monthly financial statements and deliver to Management in a timely manner under US GAAP reporting requirements.
- Analyze P&L by practice to historical periods and budgets; provide commentary to explain unusual and/or large variances.
Tax Planning and Compliance:
- Collaborate with external tax advisors and partners to ensure compliance with tax regulations, such as personal property tax, sales & use tax, and income tax filings.
- Assist in tax planning to optimize the company’s tax position, including management fees.
- Identify areas for process improvement in financial operations.
- Implement efficient and effective accounting procedures.
Ad hoc function / projects:
- Support the annual audits by preparing audit schedules and responding to auditor inquiries.
- Developing a process, along with optimizing our treasury structure to be able to reconcile cash daily.
- Assist in performing ERP administrator activities (MS Dynamics / Business Central), including role & access reviews.
- Implement new procure-to-payment system and new electronic T&E / credit card program.
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as automating Payables processing, formalizing our Integration and due diligence process and other ad-hoc projects.
- Work closely with other departments to gather financial information and provide support.
- Communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders in a clear and understandable manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 2+ years progressive accounting experience in public accounting or similar work environment strongly required
- Strong computer aptitude, which includes expertise with Microsoft Excel.
- CPA is not required, but strongly preferred.
- Healthcare experience is advantageous, but not required.
- Approachable, professional demeanor
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and thorough in task execution.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing situations.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills.
- Independent decision-making skills and utilization of sound judgement.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to go above and beyond.
- Excellent time management capability to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to apply discretion, trust with confidential Company information, along with the ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Plant Controller (1641)
The Plant Controller is responsible for all accounting functions for the plant to include: financial reporting, maintenance of an adequate system of a ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....
Staff Accountant (1626)
Staff Accountant - Base salary range $44,000 - $55,000 plus bonus - Successful company with excellent career growth potential Key Responsibili ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....