Property Accountant (1662)
Our client has an immediate opening for a Property Accountant to support their growing portfolio. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and work well both independently and in a team environment. Must have commerical real estate accounting experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Monthly financial reporting for a portfolio of commercial properties
• Prepare tenant billings including analysis of recurring charges, late fees, and special charges
• Prepare monthly journal entries and bank reconciliations
• Perform balance sheet reconciliations and address any discrepancies
• Work closely with Property Management team to timely address accounting issues/questions
• Coordinate with clients’ CPA firms to provide year-end financial information
• Participate in external audits as needed
• Enter lease administration data in Yardi accounting software
• Perform daily cash management duties including bank deposits, cash receipts
• Post/deposit tenant rent payments and other receipts, including tenant receivable analysis
• Manage utility invoice payment process, including development of checklists
• Prepare, analyze review year-end expense recovery billings
• Assist with preparation of annual property operating budgets
• Perform other related duties as requested
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• 3+ years of Commercial Real Estate accounting experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• YARDI software experience preferred but not required
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and consistently meet deadlines
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Organized, dependable and detail oriented, with a high sense of urgency
• Advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles
Base salary range up to $80,000 plus bonus and great benefits!
Director – Technical Accounting (1590)
Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects Client is seeking a Director, Technical Accounting and Special Projects to be a trusted memb ....
The Controller, under the direction of the CEO and Board of Directors, manages accounting and payroll functions, performs general and cost accounting ....
Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance (1634)
The Director of Financial Reporting and Compliance provides leadership to the financial planning, reporting and analysis functions. Utilizing fin ....
Senior Accountant (1622)
Reporting to the Controller, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting procedures: journal entries, fixed asset reporting ....
Project Accountant (1629)
The Project Accountant will work closely with project managers, financial analysts, and other stakeholders to ensure the successful financial manageme ....
VP Income Tax Compliance & Planning (1636)
The Vice President, Income Tax Compliance/Planning will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of income tax compliance, ensuring the company' ....
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities: · Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entri ....
Investment Analyst (1624)
As a member of the investment team, the Analyst works on deal teams to evaluate and monitor potential and existing equity and subordinated debt invest ....
Financial Leadership role (1621)
The Controller will be responsible for all the financial, payroll, insurance, tax and banking functions for Client and all of its single member LLCs a ....
Cost Accountant (1630)
As the Plant Accountant, you will manage the day-to-day accounting functions to assure accurate and timely information is provided to all levels of t ....